In this recipe from recipeloves.com we want to show you a very simple and fast way to make chocolate chip cookies, are you going to miss it? If you want to make some more elaborate cookies, we advise you to visit our recipes for muesli and honey cookies and chocolate cookies.
- 2 cups of flour (280 grams)
- 2 units of eggs
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of sugar (200 grams)
- 1 cup Butter (225 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Take a bowl and mix the butter with the sugar to start making the homemade cookies.
- Then add the eggs and continue beating. Once integrated, add the previously sifted flour with the baking powder and mix until obtaining a homogeneous dough.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and mix them in the dough with a spoon, spatula or hands. You can let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and knead it again for 3 minutes when removed. In this way it will acquire greater consistency
- Shape your cookies and place them on the baking sheet, with some separation. Bake the chocolate chip cookies for 20 minutes and that’s it!