There are many cheesecake recipes, but this is one of the classic or traditional Cheesecake Recipe and should not be missed in any recipe book. This best cheesecake recipe is, very easy to make, that everyone likes. In which children can participate to start cooking. If you have not tried it, prepare the ingredients. Follow the steps of cheesecake recipes preparation, no lover of this type of cheese cake will resist repeating.
Here you have the Cheesecake recipe, easier to make, in fact, it is possible that many of you have already tried it, either because it is the one that you have learned (or one of them) or because we have shared it in a few years Another gastronomic medium. And this is an ideal cheese cake recipe to start in the world of baking and pastry, not only because it is easy to make, but also because the result is exquisite, this makes us consider this cake a motivation to make more desserts and sweet.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 tub of Philadelphia cheese
- 3 natural yogurts (125 grams each)
- 3 eggs (M)
- 50 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- butter for the mold.
intrusions- how to make cheese cake
- Put the oven to heat to 175º C. Spread the mold with butter, sprinkle a little flour and sugar, spread it through the mold and discard what has not adhered to the butter. Reserve the mold.
- Mix in a large bowl all the ingredients, cheese, yogurts (you can substitute some for a lemon yogurt or other flavor), eggs, flour and sugar, and beat with the hand mixer until you get a fine cream
- Pour the dough into the mold and place it in the oven when it is at the marked temperature. Let it cook for half an hour, it will depend on the thickness you have given it and if you see that it is toasted a lot, cover it with aluminum foil.
- The cake will be made when you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. When you remove the cake from the oven, let it cool and then reserve it in the refrigerator. It is when you will acquire the particular and classic texture of the cheesecakes.
Cheese cakes recipe