Chicken breasts in sauce is an economical dish, resultón and very rich, it also has little elaboration and is very light.
Surely once you try it, it will become one of your favorite recipes and for many reasons. Whether you use them to make some chicken fajitas or to make lemon chicken or any other, it is always a success, especially among the smallest of the house, to whom the chicken recipes usually make them crazy.
- 2 chicken breasts split in half.
- 3 potatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Boneless black olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh spring onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a baking dish we put three potatoes cut into pieces with clean skin and scallions
- Bake for 15 minutes, place a bag of cherry tomatoes and chicken breasts in the center (half of each whole breast) on each half, put half a mozarella cheese in pieces, close with the other half of chicken breast
- Finally we add a handful of boneless black olives to small or whole pieces as you like, two teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper. Bake at 180º heat up and down for approximately 15 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed, we remove the chicken breasts from the source, cut into small fillets and combine a piece of chicken breast with a piece of mozarella, sauté and accompany with potatoes, cherry tomatoes, scallions, olives and sauce.