How to make a delicious and classic chocolate brownie.The dessert that we like the most at home, with a light crispy coating on the outside and all the flavor of chocolate inside, dense, juicy and deliciously addictive, I never tire of making them.
This type of chocolate cake does not excite everyone, some say it is too dry, others that it is not fluffy like a sponge cake, or that it is not crunchy … Well, I assure you that the one I present today will be liked by everyone . Its texture is perfect, crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. It is one of those perfect dessert recipes for the very very chocolatiers.
The previous brownies that I have proposed were combinations of the classic base but with some variations from the original, with white chocolate, the easiest in the world, the Nutella brownie, one of them with Maria cookies and lacasitos, another with orange and last with variations of nuts and coffee.
And in a sponge cake plan I recommend the best on the blog, the brownie chocolate cake with nuts. One of the oldest we have published.
They are all great but from time to time what we want is the classic recipe, simple and very easy to prepare. I hope you like it and dare to prepare it.
Ingredients for making chocolate brownies
- 200 g. of butter
- 180 g. 70% minimum dark chocolate (the brand you like best)
- 2 eggs L
- 225 g of normal or icing sugar
- 30 g. unsweetened cocoa powder (I recommend the 70%)
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 120 g of wheat flour
Preparation of the chocolate brownie
- Melt the chopped chocolate and butter in a double boiler. We must be stirring at all times until we get a homogeneous cream. To make the bain marie, we would put a saucepan on the fire with water and on top another saucepan so that it does not touch the bottom.
- If we can’t make a bain-marie at home, we can melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave. We would heat the chocolate with the butter for 2 minutes, remove, and stir. W would repeat the operation several times until we get a smooth and shiny mixture.
- We will allow the chocolate and butter mixture to temper to continue the process of preparing the chocolate brownie. We reserve.
- In a bowl, beat the two eggs with the sugar, the vanilla essence and the point of salt.
- When we have a frothy cream we add it to the chocolate that we have reserved and tempered. We will be adding the eggs little by little, integrating them with the chocolate with the help of rods.
- Add the unsweetened cocoa and flour. We mix with the rods to integrate these solids into the mixture.
Preparation and final baking of the brownie
- We grease a mold of about 20 x 20 cm. and we cover it with baking paper. Pour the brownie mixture and tap lightly to regulate the surface.
- We preheat the oven to 170º C with heat from above and below, without the option of a fan. Bake the brownie for 40 minutes.
- When it has been in the oven for 20 minutes, cover with a little aluminum foil so that the surface does not burn and the crust is perfect and crisp.
- Remember that the brownie must not be raw or very dry, it must have a balance. So it must be baked in its proper measure. It is important to know your oven. I recommend puncturing it almost at the end with a knife and that it comes out with a bit of crumb stuck. This does not mean that it is raw, since when removing it is such the heat that it maintains inside that it will continue cooking.
- Let it cool in the mold for about 15 minutes, to lower its temperature, on a rack. When it is cold we cut it into several portions. Your pieces ready to eat and enjoy your favorite brownie.
similar recipes https://www.recipeloves.com/chocolate-cake-recipe/