The range of crab rangoon can be a ball of fried dough served in Chinese-American cuisine and more recently in Thai restaurants, packed with a mixture of cheese, lightly grated crab meat, onion and garlic. The following are the ingredients for the crab rangoon.
Ingredients for the crab rangoon
- 140 gr. minced crab meat
- 113 gr. cream cheese, room temperature
- one scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Peanut oil, for frying
- In a medium bowl, mix crab meat, cream cheese, chives, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame oil until the ingredients are well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, place 1 wonton wrapper on a cutting board with a corner pointing towards you. Pour 1 1/2 teaspoons of crab stuffing in the center of the wrap. With a little water, moisten both edges of the wonton, then pull the corner towards you, folding it over the filling to form a triangle. Gently smooth the edges around the filling with your fingers to eject the airbags and press to seal
- When the oil registers 160 ° C in a frying thermometer, place the small triangles of the wontons in the pan and fry them until they brown evenly on both sides. Serve the delicious Rangoon with tomato sauce and spicy Chinese mustard.
Visit our site Recipeloves for more delicious dishes recipes…..