Welcome to Recipe Loves! Today we are going to make a golazo of the kitchen, the gem of the rich and incredible things: French toast recipe
What is French about these toasts?
Now think do they speak only in their language and smell bad? Do they dress well and make good cheeses? Do the other toasts stick heads?
How many cheeses! French toast is one of the most beautiful inventions that culinary culture in France left us.
Well, let’s start with the basics. They are going to learn how to make classic French toasts. The first part of the recipe is the base and then from that base we level up.
First things first, bread. The idea is this recipe is to somehow recycle the bread that we had from the previous day or that was left out and dried.
One of the most beautiful ingredients that these easy french toast recipes have, is butter. Obviously, butter is always so beautiful and makes everything richer.
For those who ask, yes, it can be done with oil instead of butter. They throw a trickle in the pan and distribute it with a napkin so that it is not heavy
ingredients- French toast recipe
for about 6 or 7 toasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- One tbsp of sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Muscovy sugar
- 4 or 5 slices of lactal or field bread
- sandwich crumbs
preparation- best french toast recipe
- Let’s have a deep plate, like soup. It does not work if it is a bowl or if it is very shallow. (I love that word: playo) We break the egg, add the milk and a tablespoon of sugar. I bask well
- We cut the bread into slices of 1… 1.5cm, rather thick. We take the bread to the egg mixture and let it soak well on both sides.
- In a frying pan with butter over medium-low heat and cook on both sides. It must be soft but golden. We serve it with powdered powdered sugar and we already have our classic French toast!
- Now We are going to make the French toast the same as level 1, but when we turn it, we add sugar. They can use white sugar or muscovado sugar as seen in the video. We turn it again and let the sugar caramelize, forming a crunchy crust (high tongue twister!). Here we have our second french toast: extra crispy on the outside, still soft and tender on the inside. The glory!
- This time we are not going to mess with the cooking, you can use a French toast ready of level 1 or level 2. The way of serving it will vary. We are going to stack a couple of our toasts and we are going to bathe them in honey or syrup. It is a fantasy of life. We serve with blueberries or strawberries and we have a breakfast of world champions of the world cup!
- In the mixture of eggs and milk, we are going to soak a small piece of crumbs on both sides. It is important that it is well wet.
- We are going to take it to the pan with butter over medium-low heat and we are going to brown it on both sides. We cook it until it is golden on the outside and the cheese has started to melt.