Lemons are a fundamental ingredient in our gastronomy since they are present in many traditional recipes. Their juice is used as a dressing for many dishes (especially in Murcia, lemon cake recipe). But it is also the undisputed protagonist of many pastry recipes since it is one of the most used flavorings in traditional recipes, it is a classic that of using the skin or zest. It plays an important role in the preparation of the lemon cake. Lemon cake recipe:
Ingredients for the lemon cake recipe:
- Sugar 200 gr.
- Natural yogurt 200 gr.
- Wheat flour 240 gr.
- Eggs 3 u.
- Baking powder 2 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Oil (sunflower or neutral coconut) 50 ml.
- Al 1 lemon zest (medium)
- For the bathroom:
- 200 grs. of butter
- 200 grs. of cream cheese
- 3 cups of sugar in impalpable
- 1 lemon zest juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
instruction for preparing the lemon cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (moderate). In a bowl beat the yogurt, eggs, and sugar until integrated. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest. Mix well. Finally, incorporate the oil and integrate all the ingredients.
- Dump the dough into a mold of 22 cm., Previously enmantecado and floured. Bake for about 40 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- For the coverage of Lemon Cake, melt the butter and let cool, add the cream cheese and the other ingredients to form the glaze. Unmold the lemon cake when it is cold and bathe with the garnish decorate with lemon zest and now lemon cake ready to eat!
Here https://www.recipeloves.com/ you can find all type of recipes