Preparing pasta with shrimp is always a good decision because it is a delicious dish and very easy to prepare. Follow our step by step and prepare pasta with shrimp, pasta recipe with shrimp, with a creamy tomato sauce and chipotle pepper, which is flavored with basil and oregano. Do not forget to accompany your pasta with grated Parmesan cheese, and so that it fits you perfectly, not on bake or shrimp with pasta.
- 250 grams of fettuccini
- enough of water
- 1 liter of water
- 16 tablespoons Knorr® My Tomato
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chili in marinade and ground
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 400 grams of medium shrimp clean, without shell or head
- 1 cup colorful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 thinly sliced asparagus
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon of Knorr ® Shrimp Broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- enough grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation of shrimp with pasta
- In a pot with boiling water, cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions. Drain and reserve.
- In a pot with boiling water, dissolve the contents of Knorr® My Tomato and cook for two minutes. Add the ground chipotle chili and oregano, mix and reserve.
- In a deep pan, melt the butter and cook the onion and garlic. Add shrimp and cherry tomatoes, asparagus and season with paprika and Knorr® shrimp broth. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add you cooked pasta before, the sauce and cook only to incorporate the flavors, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and decorate with basil.