I will pass you the recipe so you can prepare a super-rich and easy-to-prepare stuffed meatloaf, ideal for beginners in the kitchen to be like kings.
- 800 gr. minced beef (with almost no fat)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 egg
- 1 tbsp fat fresh minced parsley (can be garlic and parsley)
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 or 6 green olives stuffed with red pepper (olives)
- 1 hard boiled egg cut into 4 segments
- 3 or 4 cooked ham fetas
- 3 or 4 mozzarella canes
- Put the minced meat in a large bowl with all the condiments, the egg and the onion with the sweet pepper, minced and previously sauteed in a little oil.
- With your hand integrate everything and join well, as if you were kneading.
- Once you have a good, well-integrated meat bun, arrange it on a barely oiled oven plate and shape it like a large bread
- Once you have it well armed, with the side of your hand make a kind of deep groove and accommodate the mozzarella wrapped in cooked ham, olives and finally the egg.
- Close the bread as pinching with your hand (wet it a little to facilitate and do not stick the meat) and completely covered the filling finished giving good shape.
- When everything is already well hidden and well placed, sprinkle it with a little oil (whichever you prefer) and sprinkle it with a breadcrumbs.
- Take to cook in oven previously heated to 190º for approximately 1 hour, it should be very well cooked in the center.
- I served very warm accompanied with what you like best.