In Western cuisine, Teriyaki is called sauces inspired by this cooking, based on sugar and soy sauce. Baked Teriyaki chicken is one of the most popular Japanese dishes. Today you can learn to do Teriyaki chicken preparation at home and enjoy Japanese delicious Teriyaki chicken. We recommend you accompany with a side of rice. Teriyaki Chicken Recipe instructions are as following:
Ingredients of the Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 tablespoon corn
- 1 tablespoon of cold water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Sesame seeds
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- In a small saucepan over low heat, mix the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and pepper. Let cook stirring frequently until the sauce thickens and bubbles. Preheat the oven to strong temperature (220ºC).
- Place the chicken thighs in a lightly oiled baking dish. Brush each chicken thigh with the sauce on both sides.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces and cook on the other side for another 30 minutes, until it is no longer pink. During cooking, brush the chicken thighs with the sauce every approximately 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve The Teriyaki Chicken with rice.
Here Recipe Loves you can find all type of recipes