Making a banana bread has never been so simple thanks to this rich and super easy recipe that today shares a homemade banana bread recipe that you can enjoy on any occasion, both for breakfast as for snack or even for dessert. If you do not know how to make an easy and fast banana bread here is the step by step with detailed instructions. Hope you like!
- 1½ cups of flour (210 grams)
- ½ cup of sugar (100 grams)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder or baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla in essence
- 8 ripe bananas
- The first step in making this easy and quick banana bread recipe is to take a bowl or bowl and mix the flour, sugar, baking powder or baking soda, salt and cinnamon, that is, all solid ingredients
- In another bowl, mash the ripe bananas, previously peeled, until pureed and mixed with the oil, the vanilla essence and the egg.
- Once everything is ready, add the dry ingredients to the liquids and mix everything well until a homogeneous banana bread dough is left.
- Finally, preheat the oven between 150 and 180ºC and bake the homemade banana bread for 30 minutes or more, until it is golden brown. To check if the banana cake is made we can test the stick and if it comes out dry, the banana bread is ready.
- Once baked we let the homemade banana bread cool and then we can enjoy it whenever we want.