It is already the season of roasted asparagus, and in many places, people are seen selling them (very cheap!) On the sidewalks of their city. It is the ideal time to buy a few kilos to make Asparagus recipe for roasted asparagus.
This baked asparagus recipe is the perfect companion to any American main course (such as stuffed turkey, or meatloaf). My mother always made them as a side dish, and if they were leftover (something that didn’t usually happen), I would make a salad of cold asparagus recipe. The recipe for roasted asparagus is the simplest there is. A pinch of salt, a few cloves of garlic, a few jets of olive oil and about 10 minutes is what it takes to have delicious oven roasted asparagus.
ingredients – easy asparagus recipes
- 1.35 kg of fresh asparagus
- 10 mL (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 75 g (½ cup) roasted and chopped almonds (optional)
preparation- how to cook roasted asparagus
- Cut the hard tips of the asparagus.
- We put the asparagus in a tray lightly greased with olive oil.
- We spray them with olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 175ºC for 10 minutes or until they are a little soft (to your liking). Transfer the roasted asparagus to a source and sprinkle with the almonds.