Seafood paella recipe, also known as seafood rice or seafood paella, is one of the most delicious dishes that exist on the entire planet earth. In addition to being one of the Spanish cuisine banners Best of all? You can prepare seafood paella at home without any difficulty, as long as you have the ingredients and follow the instructions.
How to prepare a seafood paella recipe
Making a good seafood paella recipe requires having a couple of key things: good fruits of ma and attention throughout the seafood paella cooking process, no distractions looking at the mobile phone while you prepare paella seafood. Use a pan “paellera“, some people know it with the name “paella“, but finally is the same.
ingredients for the Seafood Paella Recipe
- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups prawn broth
- ½ kg squid
- ½ kg of fresh prawns
- 1 handful of seashells clams and mussels
- 1 onion
- medium tomato
- ½ red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup peas
- 1 bouquet of fresh parsley leaves
- Olive oil
Instructions for the paella seafood
- Clean and peel the prawns. Use the shells and head to make broth. Reserve it.
- Also, clean the squid and chop them on wheels.
- Also, clean the seashells with plenty of water to release any residue of sand
- In a paella pan or very large and deep pan, sauté in olive oil, onion, garlic, Pepper and tomato chopped into small squares. Add some pepper and salt.
- Put the squid and then the seashells. Let them cook for a few minutes. You will see that, Start to make a broth, this is fine.
- Add the 2 cups of rice and stir to mix everything. Then put 4 cups of the shrimp broth you made earlier. If it does not reach you, complete with water.
- Stir well. Add a teaspoon of yellow dye or saffron strands and leave boil for about 3 minutes.
- Even with liquid in the paella pan, add fresh peas, prawns and parsley previously chopped very tiny. Check salt and pepper and add if necessary.
- Let cook until the liquid is almost dry. At this time you can put some strips of pepper to decorate and some prawns with its shell.
- Lower the heat and cover.
- Let cook for 15 minutes and taste the grain. If ready remove from heat and serve your paella of seafood with a jet of olive oil on top to give it even more flavor.
tips for the paella seafood
Prawns should be fresh and have their skin and head because you will need them to make one of the key ingredients of this seafood paella: the broth that you will use to cook the rice. This liquid is as important as the other ingredients.
Here https://www.recipeloves.com/ you can find all type of recipes