Seafood paella, also known as seafood rice or seafood paella, is one of
the most delicious dishes that exist on the entire planet earth. In addition to being one of the
Spanish cuisine banners Best of all? You can do it at home without any
difficulty, as long as you have the ingredients and follow the instructions.
How to prepare seafood paella
Making a good seafood paella requires having a couple of key things: good fruits of ma
and attention throughout the cooking process, no distractions looking at the mobile phone
while you prepare it.
Use a pan «paellera«, some people know it with the name «paella«, but finally
is the same.
- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups prawn broth
- ½ kg squid
- ½ kg of fresh prawns
- 1 handful of sea shells clams and mussels
- 1 onion
- medium tomato
- ½ red pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup peas
- 1 bouquet of fresh parsley leaves
- Olive oil
- Clean and peel the prawns. Use the shells and head to make broth. Reserve it.
- Also clean the squid and chop them on wheels.
- Also clean the sea shells with plenty of water to release any residue of sand
- In a paella pan, or very large and deep pan, sauté in olive oil, onion, garlic,Pepper and tomato chopped into small squares. Add some pepper and salt.
- Put the squid and then the sea shells. Let them cook for a few minutes. You will see that,Start to make a broth, this is fine.
- Add the 2 cups of rice and stir to mix everything. Then put 4 cups of the shrimp broth you made earlier. If it does not reach you, complete with water.
- Stir well. Add a teaspoon of yellow dye or saffron strands and leave boil for about 3 minutes.
- Even with liquid in the paella pan, add fresh peas, prawns and parsley previously chopped very tiny. Check salt and pepper and add if necessary.
- Let cook until the liquid is almost dry. At this time you can put some strips of pepper to decorate and some prawns with its shell.
- Lower the heat and cover.
- Let cook for 15 minutes and taste the grain. If ready remove from heat and serve your paella of seafood with a jet of olive oil on top to give it even more flavor.
Prawns should be fresh and have their skin and head, because you will need them to
make one of the key ingredients of this seafood paella: the broth that you will use to
Cook the rice. This liquid is as important as the other ingredients.